Welcome to the School District No. 57 District Awards Program.The District Awards Program provides for distribution of district scholarships and bursaries in order to recognize gradutating students in as equitable of a manner as possible. This program works with individual and corporate donors who wish to contribute to the post-secondary opportunities of graduating students.
This program is governed by Policy 5126 - District Awards Committee - please note:
- Students must be graduating from School District No. 57 or School District No. 93 (Conseil scolaire francophone at Duchess Park Secondary).
- Students must be planning to attend a post-secondary program.
- Students must be a Canadian Citizen or permanent resident (landed immigrant) at the time of graduation.
- Academic standing in Grades 10, 11, and 12 is used in the final selection of recipients of scholarships and bursaries.
Please have the following information available before proceeding:
- Personal Education Number (PEN)
- Social Insurance Number (SIN)
- Family Income total from Line 150 of 2016 tax return (if applying for bursuries)