Welcome to the School District No. 57 District Awards Program.The District Awards Program provides for distribution of district scholarships and bursaries in order to recognize graduating students in as equitable of a manner as possible. This program works with individual and corporate donors who wish to contribute to the post-secondary opportunities of graduating students.
This program is governed by Policy 5126 - District Awards Committee - please note:
- Students must be graduating from Grade 12 within School District No. 57 or School District No. 93 (Conseil scolaire francophone at Duchess Park Secondary) in the current School Year (2020-2021).
- Students must be planning to attend a post-secondary program.
- Students must be a Canadian Citizen or permanent resident (landed immigrant) at the time of graduation.
- Academic standing in Grades 10, 11, and 12 is used in the final selection of recipients of scholarships and bursaries.
- A completed Declaration of Family Income from 2019 will be required in order to apply for Bursaries in 2020-21. Scholarship applications do not require a Declaration of Family Income
- A blank Declaration of Family Income form will be available at the following website in mid-December each year https://www.sd57.bc.ca/Students/DistrictAwards/Pages/default.aspx#/=
- A downloadable PDF document with instructions regarding how to use this site in order to submit applications will also be available on the above website.
- Please be aware that all selected winners MUST submit their SIN in order to redeem award(s) that they win
Please have the following information available before proceeding:
- Personal Education Number (PEN)
- Student mailing address
- Student phone number